It’s already several weeks into summer, and you may have noticed some exciting new changes to our bitcoin wallet since our last product update. If you’d like to catch up on all the details, keep reading for a product update recap on what we delivered in the second quarter of 2017.
Since 2017 kicked off, we’ve released a number of key updates to our block explorer, bitcoin wallet, and developer platform. To keep you looped in, this post has the scoop on what we’ve been up to in the first quarter of the year.
Here’s a quick rundown of noteworthy updates for Q1 2017
- We launched a new logo and look and feel on .info
- We’ve added beginner-friendly resources to our site
- We deployed an improved charts layout, including popular charts
- We’ve added helpful wallet notifications
- One form for API key requests